, ,

BREAKING: Fox Drops The Hammer On O’Reilly… He’s Out

Ouch, not a great way to end a fantastic career.

bill oreilly

Fox News’ most valuable player, Bill O’Reilly, has owned the airwaves of primetime cable news for over 20 years. He’s said to generate upward of $200 million per year for the Fox Network.

Late breaking reports from Murdoch-owned media confirm the network is cutting ties with the firebrand host, amid a string of sexual harassment allegations that seemingly keep getting worse.

BBC reports:

Fox News is reportedly about to drop the country’s top-rated cable news host, Bill O’Reilly, amid claims he sexually harassed female colleagues.

The Wall Street Journal – owned by Rupert Murdoch, who also owns Fox News – reports the network is “preparing to cut ties” with the presenter.

Pressure on Fox has mounted since recent reports that five women received $13m in payouts because of Mr O’Reilly.

More than 50 sponsors have withdrawn ads from his show, The O’Reilly Factor.

US media report that the board of 21st Century Fox will hold a meeting about the matter on Thursday.

According to New York Magazine, executives were holding emergency meetings on Wednesday morning to discuss how to get rid of Mr O’Reilly.

The presenter, who has been with the network almost since its inception, has denied all of the allegations.

On Tuesday evening a lawyer for a former African-American clerical worker at Fox alleged her client had been harassed by Mr O’Reilly in 2008.

Lawyer Lisa Bloom said the Fox News host had referred to the unidentified woman as “hot chocolate”.

“He would leer at her,” said Ms Bloom. “He would always do this when no one else was around, and she was scared.”

SHARE this on Facebook and Twitter if you think Fox should at least give the superstar host a chance to properly exit his show. 

New DNC Chief Mentions Hillary… SHOCKING Thing Happens To American Flag

BREAKING: Fox News Releases CRAZY New Primetime Lineup After O’Reilly Gets The Axe